This Agreement sets forth FREEMYSQL’s terms of service. All services provided by FREEMYSQL are provided in accordance with this document. FREEMYSQL may modify this document from time to time as needed by publishing it online.
1. SERVICE. FREEMYSQL and their support team, shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, arising out of the use of or the unavailability of this host, its software, its services or its documentation even if the administrator has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
2. USE OF SERVICE. This agreement hereby is intended for the use of only one account unless otherwise stated in service. It is for the exclusive use of the User whose name specifically appears on the contract and does not extend to any other person or entity. Users of FREEMYSQL are not permitted to publish their access data, including but not limited to: Username, Password, as well as any server specific data to third parties. We specifically disclaim any warranties or guarantees, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software and host provided hereunder is on an “as is” basis, and we have no obligations to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications or continued availability of services. We are entitled to discontinue this service without notification and delete the databases irrevocably. We do not recommend you to use FREEMYSQL databases for any critical data and for any critical purpose! We refuse any warranty and liability!
These Usages must be followed by but not limited to:
* Usage in a manner which does not violate any law, regulation, treaty or tariff.
* Usage in a manner which does not violate the rules, regulations and policies of any network, server, web site, database or service provider that you access through your FREEMYSQL account.
* Usage in a manner which is not defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive.
* User must not threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others.
* User must not damage the name or reputation of FREEMYSQL.net
* User must not break security on any computer network, or to access an account which does not belong to you.
* Usage in a manner which interferes with other customers’ use and enjoyment of the services provided by FREEMYSQL.net. Including but not limited to: system resorces, network resorces.
3. NO WARRANTIES. FREEMYSQL MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FREEMYSQL CANNOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, SERVICE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME, OR INTEGRITY OF DATA STORED OR TRANSMITTED VIA ITS SYSTEM OR VIA THE INTERNET. FREEMYSQL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF, OR CORRUPTION OR ERASURE OF DATA TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED OR STORED ON ITS SYSTEM. FREEMYSQL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OF ITS CUSTOMERS FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY CUSTOMER OR ITS CUSTOMERS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY AND EVERY NATURE, RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF DATA, INABILITY TO ACCESS INTERNET, OR INABILITY TO TRANSMIT OR RECEIVE INFORMATION, CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NON DELIVERIES, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF FREEMYSQL.
4. UNLAWFUL USAGE. FREEMYSQL’s network of information services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any federal, state or local regulation is prohibited. These Laws are set forth by the laws of the United States of America, they apply directly to the services of FREEMYSQL. Any user found acting against or attempting to go against these laws will be immediately terminated and reported to the proper authorities.
5. SELLING OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION. FREEMYSQL does not and will not sell or transfer any information about our user base to any third party for the purpose of using that information for sales marketing or direct sales. FREEMYSQL reserves the right to use this information in order to directly or indirectly contact their users. FREEMYSQL does cooperate with other Internet and communications services providers and may release Users information to those parties in the event of security problems.
6. MODIFICATIONS. FREEMYSQL reserves the right to make changes to any of the above terms and conditions of this agreement immediately and without notice to User.